Saturday, December 21, 2013

BWOF 1.13

My fabric dates me

Yeah, it's true.  Sometimes I feel really old because I'll be in the middle of a project and suddenly I'll realize just how old the fabric is that I'm working with....well, I'm sure you can sympathize.  I took a trip to the U.K. some time ago (I hate to admit just how many years ago it was) and bought the most beautiful grey jersey.  I bought a TON of it.  I just knew that it would make the most yummy clothing, but of course, I haven't sewn any of it, until now.  I think the problem was that I didn't want to cut into it, I mean, it really is the softest jersey ever.  The minute I opened the January issue of Burda, I knew it was time to break out the jersey.  I love the pattern.  It went together easy and fits well and best of all its just the right mix of comfort and wearing ease.
BWOF 1.13_113



No comments:

Post a Comment